Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Two model shoots...

💗0
Hi Bob.

No fear, I'm not about to make unrealistic demands that all your shoots are two model shoots, or anything like that, as I really appreciate how difficult it must be to set those up. All I was pondering was something that had attracted me to the site all those years ago... It was the Estate Agent sets you did with Lana and Katarina, and the thing that really sticks in my mind is where Katarina takes the scarf that Lana has round her neck and uses it to gag her. Any chance of seeing more sets where a scarf accessory is turned into a scarf gag in the two model shoots? Or even in any future Bondage Devil shoots?

Oh, and I can't remember if I've asked before (and I realise I ask a lot), any chance of more videos where the model asks to be gagged? A combination of the scarf accessory and the request would be great... particularly if you could do it with a model like Sophia Smith, Hannah Claydon, Ashleigh, Dannii Harwood, Holly McGuire, Cate Harrington, or Lucy Zara... ;)

Obviously, though, Bob, all this is just window dressing, as the quality of what you produce is fantastic. Oh... and insert the by now mandatory comment about long dresses, and I believe this post is now done.

Cheers Bob.

Re: Two model shoots...

💗0
I totally agree!

Re: Two model shoots...

💗0
Hi Neverwhere, Bucci

Sorry fro the delay, I have been away - I thought I replied before leaving but clearly didn't

Neverwhere you are always free to ask questons, as are any other members, I may not always be able to satisfy those requests but will always try.

I can certainly try to do "gagged with her own scarf sets" in two girl shoots. Not sure if I will be doing any more Bondage Devil shoots for reasons far too boring to go into.

Will try and do vides of models asking to be gagged too I know you are not the only one who likes that, I am sutre I did one recently in fact. Most of those models are fine, shame I didnt get your request before shooting Ashleigh.

LOL Cheers

Bob
Login to reply