Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

saudelli

💗0
I just had a great idea! Okay, to me it's great, to others it may suck. Check this out. Bondage Bob.com is my favorite site, hands down.
How cool would it be for you to do set or sets involving Saudelli's "The Blonde" character? I don't know, but I'll bet Franco Is a fan of this site as well.

For the Blonde, I can see Lana, Linda Murray, Katarina, or Morrigan, if you wanted to do "the Brunette". Thought I'd throw it out there.

Alexandra and Freya as twin sisters kidnapping eachother could be cool to. I remember a Blonde Story where her parole officer looked just like her, so she tied and gagged her and left her in her cell and escaped. That kind of thing would be cool with Freya and Alexandra or Lana and Katarina?

I LOVE this site.

Re: saudelli

💗0
Hi again, just replied to your other message.... cool idea, though I think there would probably be some copywrite issues if I used the Blonde besides wouldn't want to plagerise Saudelli, I love his work (and would be seriously flattered if he was a fan).

Having said that (why is there always a but in my comments!?!) the concept in itself in a different form is an option, the female character getting into scrapes involving her or another girl being bound. I was toying with a similar "perils of Pauline" type idea but have yet to figure out the logistics of such a project - locations, other people and setting up the perils and escapes. A one off shoot would be achievable but to have an ongoing story may be a bit too difficult, not totally discounted it yet though. I have also had a similar idea for my new site (if it ever happens, still shooting!) and have done one shoot for it.

Thanks for your ideas and enthusiasm, much appreciated.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob,

Would definitely second the idea of a shoot along the lines of 'The Blonde'. Appreciate the difficulties you might have re: copyright issues, but might be a something along those lines would be great.

cheers,

razzle

💗0
Maybe Franco would give permission? I don't know about these things.

Maybe you could imagine a female character who wore a domino mask, like a pink or white one, and a matching bustier of some sort? Something around her neck, like a collar or a draped scarf of some sort? Hah.. Just thinking out loud.
Login to reply