girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

A ponder... Out loud...

💗0
Hi Bob.

Just a quick question, really

Re: A ponder... Out loud...

💗0
Hi Neverwhere

Lol you seem to have forgotten the question :-)

Cheers

Bob

💗0
So I did... sorry...

What I meant to say was... given the

💗0
Again?! I appear to have forgotte how to work this...

I was trying to say... given the ‘secretary’ theme to many of the sets here, have you ever considered a satin blouse with wide leg trousers combination? I reckon it’d look great with some of the more fitted satin blouses you have, and models like Sophia Smith, Dannii Harwood, Hannah Claydon, Layla, Olivia, Cate Harrington, or Chrissy would look great in that sort of combination, especially with a scarf accessory and a nice scarf gag.

But, this is all just me expressing a personal preference. I love the site as it is, and am incredibly grateful for all the work you put in. Now add the standard request for long satin dresses...

Cheers Bob.

💗0
Hi Neverwhere,

Lol its fine.

I had thought about it actually I do quite like that look too just not something I have done as yet but will put it on my to do list

And the standard requests accepted :-)

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks Bob. Sorry for the mis-posts...

I shall look forward to seeing that sort of outfit on your site, then. The black and white stripey blouse that Dannii Harwood and Izzy have both worn would look good with it, I reckon... as would both of those ladies for that matter. And they'd look good in long dresses... ;)

Thanks for putting up with me, Bob.

💗0
Lol, no probs, will see what I can do though from looking in the shops this morning the fashion at the mo seems to be for a taperred leg
Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks Bob. If that isn't service, I don't know what is. As I say... I'm in no rush, the site's great, and I really do appreciate all your effort in responding to member requests.

Thanks, Bob. All the best.

💗0
Lol Thanks and I do always try as long as its practical, roughly within the remit of the site isnt too dificult and most difficult - that I remember lol

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply