Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

A couple of requests...

💗0
Hi, Bob.

I realise you are now probably having a well-earned rest from shooting as the holiday season descends, so thought I would make a quick request to see if you might bear it in mind for the New Year?

I was thinking that it would be great to see a model tied up while wrapped in satin sheets, as if she's just got out of bed to investigate something and wrapped the sheets round herself to preserve her modesty then gets tied and gagged with a scarf by an intruder? Would look great on Hannah Claydon, Izzy, Jasmine Sinclair, Sophia Smith, or Lucy Zara...

Other than that, the standard request for long satin dresses with scarf gags and I'd say I'm about done.

Thanks Bob, really appreciate the site and what you do for us.

Re: A couple of requests...

💗0
Hi Neverwhere

Lol, having a longer rest than planned to be hoest but will be back to it at the beginning of January.

I think I have had a similar request some time ago and always meant to do it - just one question - what should she be wearing?

The dresses goes without saying :-)

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob.

Wearing under the sheet, you mean? I guess it depends, really. If she was going to have the sheet wrapped around her under the arms, like she'd used it to cover up (and giving the appearance of a long dress ;)) I guess just underwear? If the model were rolled up in it, then some sort of night dress?

I leave it to you, really, Bob. Your ideas are usually best, anyway.

On the dresses front, you are a good kind man.

Thanks, Bob.

💗0
Bob,

I second the request for the satin sheet.
Login to reply