Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Who's the Boss?

💗0
OH MY GOD! That one preview pic for that site is going to drive me crazy until it comes out! I hope there's a video to follow on that set! Awesome work like usual.

Re: Who's the Boss?

💗0
Hi glad you like the look of that set hope it lives up to your expectations..I think it will. Yep video done for that set and am working on it to get it released at the same time as the set. Fingers crossed

Cheers

Bob

💗0
WOW! I have to concurr, the preview pic looks awesome! I assume she is tied in a satin suit WITH neckscarf? and, you left the neckscarf on when you gagged her? Oh man, this set is going to ROCK! Can't wait to see the video Bob. Any chance to move that set up the date ladder???? :)

💗0
Hi Cit, yes and yes. SDorry you'll have to just grit your teeth and bare it till 26th comes around, it will be worth the wait.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I think what's so great about sets like this one with the satin business suit and sets with the satin dress, as well as my fav's like the satin pj's and the wedding gown, is that it's more out of the ordinary. Usually the sets consist of a girl in a satin blouse and short black skirt. Don't get me wrong, I love this entire site and all the sets, it's just refreshing to have that difference to make it a little more innovative.
Just my opinion.

Awesome work!

💗0
Hi, thouroughly agree about the difference the other satin garments make and am always on the look out for new stuff but it just seems to be difficult to get good stuff. Especially wedding dresses as they are generally made to measure and the only ones I have found are too big. Will keep looking though

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply