Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Just wondering...

💗0
Hi, Bob.

I hope you don't think I'm bugging you, it isn't my intention. I was mostly just wondering if you've heard anything from Sophia Smith, Olivia, Hannah Claydon, Lucy Zara, Charlotte Elizabeth, Chacha, Dannii Harwood Layla, or Cate Harrington of recent? Also, have you ever worked with Danielle Maye or Jenna Hoskins?

Only other thing; really loved the multi-girl shoots you've done recently. I hope we get to see more soon, and if it could be combined with long dresses, that would be even better.

Thanks for all the hard work, Bob. Yours is the best site on the net, without a doubt.

Cheers.

Re: Just wondering...

💗0
Long dresses would be wonderful :-)

Re: Just wondering...

💗0
Hi

I definitely plan to work with Sophia, Olivia, Hannah and Lucy Zara and hope to work with Charlotte and Chacha. Unfortunately, Danni is now pricing herself way above my rate, something I am gutted about (she has also moved a fair distance away) I do hope to work with her again. I am not sure if Layla is still modelling and havent heard from Cate in ages.

I would love to work with Danielle Maye or Jenna Hoskins - I have contacted Jenna a couple of times but it hasn't happened unfortunately - feel free to drop them a line yourself and suggest they work with me lol

Thanks, I wanted to try my hand at a three girl shoot, logistically tough made way easier by three fantastic models who all worked hard, kep the shoot professional whilst stil having fun.

Lol of course and thanks

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply