Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Multi-girl videos (& request)

💗0
Hi Bob

Just wanted to say that the video (and pictures) for Monica, Holly and Kirstie's 'Truth or Dare' set is fantastic :)

I would love to see more video clips along a similar line, perhaps with the girls discussing bondage and one asking the other to tie her up; I love vids where one of the girls is new to bondage and, having always wanted to try it, asks to be tied up and gagged.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Re: Multi-girl videos (& request)

💗0
I concur, Bob. That sort of video is extremely good and very sexy, especially ladies asking to be gagged.

As an aside, on the requests theme, that dress we saw Randy in recently... could it be used with Sophia, Olivia, Izzy, Samantha, Lucy Zara, or Ashleigh when you work with them again? I know... one track mind and very demanding, but if you could see your way to it, that would be amazing.

But, as ever, Bob, this is the best site out there, and I really appreciate everything you do for us. Anything you can do is great.

💗0
Hi Hartigan

Yep I will bear that in mind for other multigirl shoots

Hi Neverwhere

lol OK will see what I can do, hoping to work with several of thjose ladies soon

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks, Bob. Very kind. If I'm honest, it's one of my favourite outfits you use on the site, so any time you can use it and pair it with a nice blue scarf gag, I'm a happy boy.

I promise to stop asking for things soon...
Login to reply