Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Really me!

💗0
Hi everyone, I had a great photoshoot with Temptress Kate at the weekend (sorry to ruin your update Bob ;) ) Apparently some of you are dubious that it is in fact me who posts and would rather believe it's some imposter posing as me, as if I am above talking to you all!? I may not be on here too often, and any questions I deem too inappropriate or that make me feel uncomfortable I might dodge, but if you wish to say hi or ask me something feel free. It's really me lol xx

Re: Really me!

💗0
Hello, Missey.

Lovely to see you on here again, and to see you are going to be back in Bob's ropes with a two-girl shoot. I must say, your shoots with Morrigan were one of the things that sold Bob's site to me all those years ago, and I always enjoy your sets. Any chance that you and Morrigan might work together again? Perhaps you could persuade Bob to let you wear long satin dresses (I can't say how excited I am about the sample he showed of you in a long purple dress)?

Hope all is well your end. Thanks to you, and Bob, for all your wonderful work.

💗0
Lol thanks Missey

Bob

💗0
Hi Neverwhere, Glad you like seeing me on here and it's great to be back in rope and this time at Kate's mercy! lol I loved working with Morrigan and I'm sure if the chance arises, I'll snap it up! The purply/wine coloured dress is my own. I bought it for a friends Birthday years ago but never get chance to wear it. My favourite dress to wear, to date, was the royal blue ball gown belonging to Bob, I felt like a princess in that. I strongly believe I should have been born in a bygone era, with big dresses and castles ;) and dungeons lol.

💗0
Hi, Missey.

Felt like a princess, and looked like one, I assure you. You looked amazing.

Thanks for the reply. Hope to see you on here again soon.

💗0
Missey, I'm a big fan. I really like that you usually wear pantyhose or stockings - I think that really adds a lot to the look. I was wondering what your favorite set up is?

💗0
Hi Derrick,

I'm sorry do you mean what kind of storyline or tie or clothing or all of the aforementioned?

Missey x

💗0
a lot of my favorite shoots are ones you did here missey I'm very happy to have experienced your work , you once did a custom shoot for me with bob wearing a pink satin blouse and a short white flared skirt i love that shoot and the video although I wish that video was longer I'm just thrilled you wore my outfit I sent to bob ))) I always look forward to new shoots you do here and hope too enjoy you for years to come ,, and I think you have been here pretty much from the beginning , take care and happy new year missey ,,,,, hj

💗0
Missey, all of the above!
Login to reply