Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

twinsets

💗0
Hi Bob,

Another gushing fan. If I could only have a single image to salivate (OK, masturbate) over it would be the first shot in Katarina?s ?I can?t get out of that?. More than beautiful, she?s an intelligent model who brings movement, sound, mood and situation to a still shot. And on a technical level, it?s lovely photography. It?s not easy picking The One from your work.

I have a theory that fetish-fussy preferences are whatever women wore when the male was at an age of sexual development. A whole generation of boys are growing up now who will find those hooded zipper tops a total turn on.

I?m a Brit, around ten years older than you. The woman?s wardrobe essential when I was around puberty was the fine lambswool twinset, often with pearls. They wore those thin, round or V-necked cardigans on their own or over blouses, buttoned or not. They said ?prim? to me. Prim and bondage are a dynamite combination, suggesting protest and outrage.

I am mad, of course. But am I alone?

Re: twinsets

💗0
Hi and thanks, you are dead right about Katarina, she definitely brings a lot to the table in a shoot and is always great to work with. I definitelly need to work with her again soon!

Think your theory is pretty solid and concur, its probably why a lot of men have a school girl thing. Mine runs even deeper since I believe I have actually discovered the DID moment that shapped my tastes, An episode of the Proffesionals called Long Shot where a girl is tied up in a blouse gagged with a knotted cloth and very loosely hogtied- could it be any clearer! Now just have to figure where the silk blouses and scarfs comes from!

Will see about the twin set and pearls idea (know the look you mean) it just may be difficult to find the wardrobe. Will give it a go trhough.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply