Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Like your site

💗0
Hello Bob,

I have been collecting (and still are collecting) mostly pictures of bondage.
In the past 20-25 years I have joined up at your site more than once.
I also cancelled my membership more than once because ther is so much more to discover and I can't keep a member for all these sites on a continuous basis.

What makes your site attractive are the models and their vivid posing and facial expressions, your style of bondage, the variety in clothing the models wear and the variety in shoes the models wear the sharp pictures you make, showing the process of tying and gagging and so on).
It's especially nice when a model varies on both the clothing and shoes a lot.(many models wear 1 pair of shoes almost all the time it seems).
It's the variety that makes it attractive (for me at least).

What I like less about the postings is the fact that many pictures miss just a tiny bit of the whole picture; for example, part of the hands are not visible, or part of the shoes.
The variety of close-ups, 3/4 , 1/1 or 1/2 pictures on the other hand is well chosen.
Also pictures taken from all kind of angles e.g. the back and the side add up to the variety and attraction for your site.

Considering it is your site and not mine it is your choice if you want to do something with my remarks or not;.
I am a happy and content member whatever you with them.

Thanks for being on the Internet!

Re: Like your site

💗0
Hi

Thanks for your mail and the compliments.

The shoe issue is simply that a model may only bring one pair of shoes so my choices are limited :-)
The framing issues you refer too are basically down to the size of my rooms though I am as frustrated as yourself sometimes when I have a fab picture but somehow clipped off the toes!

I fully understand the movement of memberships - there is so much to see but thank you for your consistently returning patronage

Cheers

Bob

Re: Like your site

💗0
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply and understanding.

Although a may be "gone" for a while soon I would like to say:

"I shall return"

Or less historical "I'll be back......."

Just do what you have always done; it is a good and timeless concept and when I get rich(er) I promise to stay member for life.

And before I forget, Happy Greetings for 2015 and lots of succes.
Login to reply