Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

BHOWANI

💗0
Hi everyone,

Bob I would like to start off with a thanks for producing such an outstanding site. I have been with your site from the beginning and have enjoyed the growth and variety of you updates. Your incorporation of Bhowani's work into your own is extremely beneficial. You have similiar styles but distrinct differences. I for one would like to see more of Bhowani's work on your site. A personal request would be for more fashion (scarfs as part of models outfits is preferable) shots prior to bondage. Also recently you have shown more story lines ( possible use of chloroform to subdue the bondagette and tying while unconscious) prior to bondage and that is greatly appreciated. I believe the best storyline was the real estate agent, it would be interesting to see what others think. If anyone would like to chat about anything related to the site drop me a email.

My best wishes to Bhowani and you

Scarfun

Re: BHOWANI

💗0
Hi Scarfun
Thanks for that and will see about more fashion, I am already trying to produce blouse sets so will look at ones involving scarfs too. I am sure Bhowani will be pleased that you like his stuff and can assure you as long as he is happy to contribute to the site I will kep posting his work.

Cheers
Bob

💗0
Hi Scarfun

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm glad you like looking at my work because I certainly like producing it!!! There's plenty more of my sets to come on Bondage Bobs, so stay as a member and carry on enjoying it.

Cheers
Bhowani

💗0
hey all, just want to say the tammy set with the formal dress and a scarf around the neck was great view. Also wanted to say the set bhowani did with tammy, the cowgirl set where she had a scarf tied in a cowgirl way was sexy. I haven't never seen that done before so, thank you. Should do another set like that again with tammy or maybe linda or both.

cheers

💗0
Hi all, I want to say that this site for me is the best site that i've never find out, and i really love all your models. Expecialli Tammy, Jasmine S., and Lana Cox. I found that for me the photosets of Bhowani are my dreams, i love the shiny OTM gags, and the shiny dress. Thanks Bob and Bhowani! Sorry for my english, I'm Italian!

Carlo...

💗0
Hi all!
The best storylines in my opinion?
1) The census taker with Missey and Morrigan
2) The Hotel robbery with Kelly and Kasey
3) The real estate agent with Kat and Lana
4) The Intruder with Lana
5) the Bondage Devil sets, in particular the last one with Lexi and the other one with Rosaleen.
Post other top-tens, guys!
Bye!

sergiob

💗0
Just wanted to say this is great idea on Cowgirl/girls /maybe add Belt and Empty Holster,
Gloves and maybe vest Scarf and Bandanna OTM 1or 2 Heroines of the old west .

also Lara Croft and Superheroine with white cape boots gloves & scarf ect
love the sight Thanks for considering

💗0
Bhowani:

Your photo set of Luzy Zara rocks. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Larry

💗0
I agree, the set with Luzy Zara is wonderful!!!
Aah, it could be perfect, with the blouse left out...

sergiob

💗0
For Carlo from Italy... Carlo contattaci se ti va cos? scambiamo quattro opinioni :-)

💗0
Hi Larry and Sergio.
Glad you liked the Lucy Zara set. Lots more Lucy Zara in the pipeline you'll be glad to hear. As for the blouse left out, I have to confess I prefer it tucked in but I think Bob will be posting an untucked blouse set soon.
Login to reply