Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

satin blouse on video

💗0

Your are the best site about satin blouse bondage. But its' a good idea if you sale a video with our great satin bondage.

Please stay your site here, and always bondage with satin blouse

Re: satin blouse on video

💗0
Hi and thanks
I do get a quite few requests for videos but the laws in the UK are a little sticky where bondage is concerned, added to that there is the need to get videos certificated by the BBFC as a friend who got raided will attest and that is prohibitively expensive. So unless the laws change radically there wont be any full length videos for sale.
Cheers
Bob

💗0
Great site by the way.
I was just wondering what the UK legal stand on bondage pictures and videos actually is?? do you know where i could find out??

💗0
Hi Nige,
I am no expert and maybe someone out there can help me in this, my understanding is that the depiction of a person in restraint is acceptable as long as agreement is indicated. This obviously can cause problems where gags are concerned. (mind you it seems acceptable in mainstream movies) I had a friend and fellow bondage producer who looked into it all and the legal reply he got was quite ambiguous. The way I look at it is that a legal precidence was recently set when a fellow bondage producer who was selling videos, got in trouble with the law over the fact that he didn't get his videos certificated by the BBFC not for the content.
This initailly indicates an opening of the law but considering the costs involed in getting a film certificated its not a very wide opening.
Hope this helps a bit
Bob
Login to reply