Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Kudos and small suggestions

💗0
Hi!

Absolutely love the site, I?ve been a member for about 1 1/2 year now. Satin and bondage - just perfect for my tastes! And your models are all very beautiful.

I?d like to throw in some ideas:

-I?m nuts for silk nightwear and underwear. Those sets with the satin slip are amazing, the video with Tammy is absolutely breathtaking! I?d like to see more of those: different models wearing the slip, different tie-ups, maybe even different slips

-I?d also really, really love to see sets with model wearing a beautiful, shiny satin robe (and maybe a slip under it). Pajamas are great too.

-I?d like to see storylines with multiple tie-ups,say: a burglar surprises a girl, ties her up hastily, the girl struggles and manages to free herself but gets caught again and tied up more tightly.

-Overall I ?d love to see more ballgags, on-screen tying, two (or more) girls, chair ties...

Mind you, I?m not complaining, just thought you might consider these ideas when you try come up with new sets. Keep up the good work!

CoolHat

P.S. Bhowani?s stuff is great too!

Re: Kudos and small suggestions

💗0
Hi
Thanks for that and for your continued membership, hope I can continue to meet your taste, and since it sounds similar to mine I cant see that being a problem.

Always planned to do more satin slips but its funny how things go because I just did a satin slip set with Jessica! The robe thing was always in my plans too but never bought one...not sure why not but will be sure to get one now you have prompted me so be on the look out. Liked the scenario and a definite do-able.

On screen tying is something I like to see my self so always try to do it but since I am taking the pics and posing in almost all of them they are a little harder than normal sets. However I know they are popular so it will be worth the effort. Like to do more two girl sets too and have some planned so watch this space. Ballgags, more to come including the first time I used the 2" one I have!

No problem with the comments, thats why I set this up its always good to get feedback and ideas.
Cheers
Bob

Re: Kudos and small suggestions

💗0
I agree ! Satin in any way is great. I wonder if you could do an updated Cat Burglar, with a vid. of girl on girl satin pj bondage? More blindfolds, that totally helpless look is a beautiful thing. Great idea Coolhat...robes, you read my mind. Thanks Bob for the best site on the web.

- a big fan
Login to reply