Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Where is it

💗0
Bob,

I hope this an aberration! Tape indeed! Nothing is more of a turn off than duct tape gags. I don't often critisise as you know, and I am a real fan of all your work, but PLEASE no more of this. Scarves, scarves and more scarves. Am I right, lads or am I right?

Please take this in the spirit in which it was written mate.

Cheers
TC

Re: Where is it

💗0
Hi

I do take it in the spirit it is written you have always been very generous with your praise so am quite happy to accept critisism. Dont worry, tape gags wont start becoming a mainstay or anything but as the set develops you'll see that tape was a better option for the bondage at least (wet ropes yeuch!)

This was in main a reaction to a couple of comments about always using scarf gags (I love them obviously) so also thought a change would be OK.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thanks for the reply Bob, glad to hear that tape is only a "guest". Maybe you could move up the shirt and tie set/vid that we have spoken about as a sop to this very fussy, but avid fan. ;)

cheers matey

TC

💗0
Just realised there is another one coming up but its a tape gag over a scarf cleave - Like those! But still wont become a mainstay

Cheers

Bob

💗0

Missey's outfit was fantastic. I like her hair do also. I like the longer skirts & satin blouses. Some high heels would be nice.
Hopefully we get a set of Missey in this outfit with her hands tied behind her. Use a scarf or a ball gag for her mouth!
Thanx Bob & keep the good stuff coming!

>J<

💗0
Hi John

Thanks, Missey is great and I plan to work with her again real soon so we will try and get a set done as requested but I can't guarantee it as it is going to be a custom shoot.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply