Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

New Bondage Devil Soon??

💗0
Bob,
I love the bondage devil pictures. Any new girls getting tied by that mean old BD anytime soon?? I sure hope so. If so, who can we expect to be tied?

Thanks,
CB

Re: New Bondage Devil Soon??

💗0
Hi CB

Will be but he has a habit of only tying up girls he hasn't tied before. I have got one coming up with Ariel and intend to shoot another on Saturday will tell you who if it works out. You definitely haven't seen the last of him!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Yep did a Bondage Devil set on Saturday with Justine and apart from some bad positioning with the lights they have come out really well.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
I love Justine, she's gorgeous!
Hope to see more Bondage Devil sets with silk/satin blouses of the victims left out... PLEASE!!!!

maser71

💗0
Hi Maser71 - I must have read your mind - Justine tied up by the Bondage Devil in a silk blouse (justine that is)...left out!

Cheers

Bob

💗0

Why can't the bondage devil be a female? Girls rigging girls is the ultimate.
(My opinion only) Thanx Bob!

💗0
Hi John

Girls rigging girls is pretty great in my opinion too, but its just not practical to do a female bondage devil as apart from the cost, it would be difficult to just book a model for an hour to do that set or to travel to another location and do it. If I knew a woman in my area who wanted to that would be great but I dont.

Cheers

Bob

💗0

Thanx Bob, I understand that restrictions & other aspects. But keep up the good work, my wife & I like your stuff!

P.S. What ever happened to Nikki? (Jessicas bubby)

💗0
Hi John thats cool and thanks

Re Nikki, lovely girl I enjoyed working with her, just not great with the bondage

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi, Bob!
Why not a Bondage Devil set with two models? For example a long story (like "Prime Minister's daughter with Jessica) with two police agents (the girls, of course) that want to find the hideout of the Bondage Devil and put under arrest him... but they will be bound and gagged (and one of them also chloroformed, for example). I prefer the girls without the uniform but with silk/satin blouses... left out (at least one of them: you know my taste)... What do you think?
Ah, I hope that the Devil set with Justine will come soon, I'm sure it will be great! Thanx again for your work, it's the best on the web for my taste!

Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi and cheers, the Justine set is uploaded and will come along n the next month or so. Thanks for the idea I have a two girl shoot comming up so if I can figure out how to do it, I'l have a go at something similar - though the Bondage Devil doesn't use chloroform, he likes them awake and struggling!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi

Had the two girl shoot and figured out how to do the BD set but...the shoot went wrong, one model arrived 2 hours late (family emergency) the other had to leave on time so I only got 2 hours of them together and knew that the BD set would take at least an hour to an hour and a half so made the decision to save it for another time and get three other scorching sets instead!

Sorry to disappoint but when you see the sets I got I am sure you will agree it was the right decision!

BD set stored to be doe the next time!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi!
Ok Bob, I'll wait ...
Only a thing: which two models do you think to call for the BD set? Ande the blouses?
Cheers

maser71

💗0

I think Kerri is due for a Bondage Devil visit. Hope she is wearing the same outfit that she wore when she tied up Luxi.

Thanx Bob!

💗0
Hi

I don't know really any suggestions would be welcome, thanks John, I can't guarantee anything but would love to hear any ideas

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi!
Well, in the two models Bondage Devil set I would like to see Morrigan and Taylor, or Justine and Jasmine Sinclair, or Lexi and Petra, or Tammy and Belinda. The bloses? Left out of course! My favourites? The gold blouse with pockets (see Tammy and Katie in "Sibling rivalry"), the silver silk blouse (see Akira Lane in "Back for a drink"), the blue satin blouse (see Luxi with Bondage Devil), the red silk blouse (see Luxi in "Too much noise"), the green silk blouse (see Morrigan in "It doesn't fit"), the brown satin blouse (see Taylor in "Brown silk blouse") or the striped silk blouse (see Angel in "Admin")...
Well, these are my suggestions... good work and thanxs for all!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Bob
I also like to see bondage devil is female tie up justine with silk satin pajama (video and photo) that would be great, I love it.
hope to see it!
Thks so much...
cb wrote:

> Bob,
> I love the bondage devil pictures. Any new girls getting tied
> by that mean old BD anytime soon?? I sure hope so. If so, who
> can we expect to be tied?
>
> Thanks,
> CB

💗0
Hi Maser

Thanks for the suggestions some good ones in there

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi GT See what I can do

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
I've seen the preview of the Bondage Devil set with Justine and I think that it will be.... WONDERFUL!!!!! The blouse left out (my personal preference) looks simply great and the model is stunning! Great work, I'm sure!
Thanks for the blouse left out set: by the way, what about the two models set (with other blouses left out, I hope) with the Bondage Devil? Have you planned it?
Thanks for all!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi

I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed doing it!

Yep had planned the 2 girl Bondage Devil set and it fell through, I had planned it as part of a 2 girl shoot I did recently (first preview pic up today) unfortunately there was a problem and the shoot didn't go as planned and I only had 2 hours of them together. UI had to make the frustrating decision to forego that set, wwhich would probably have taken almost all the 2 hours, in favour of getting more content (whhen you see it I think you will agree it was a good decision). However, that idea hasn't been shelved just postponed for a while.
Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Justine looks really great in the new Bondage Devil set (and the blouse left out is wonderful)! A request: do you have other shots of this set before bondage, for an "only blouse" gallery?
Hope to see Justine again soon, also in the planned two models set with Bondage Devil (possible title: "The failed revenge of Justine")!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi

Glad you like it, not sure if I have any just blouse sets I am trying to get back into the habit of taking them (you may have noticed a distinct lack of blouse only sets)

Will definitely see more of Justine soon!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply