Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Fashion - especially headscarves!

💗0
Hi Bob,

Just a note to thank you for all of the great work over the years and also to say that I agree with Razzle and Booky - more scarf fashion as part of the sets please!

Definitely we need Grace Kelly headscarves, sunglasses and gloves - Bondage Devil handgagging a headscarfed model is an image I really look forward to.

Likewise neckscarves used as gags and blindfolds. The image of untying is also very appealing - especially when the sopping gag flops around the model's neck when she is ungagged.

And as always - more facial close-ups and close-ups of the knots in the gags and blindfolds.

For my money - less bandanas and no ballgags. (Have you done a poll on your membership on this subject?) I regard this as the home of classy silk-clad models and silken gags and blindfolds is the way to go forward. KSSP branched out into pantyhose and lost a lot of their loyal following. I hope you aren't going to do the same.

Speculate to accumulate - how about some designer scarves to update your collection? You don't have to splurge ?200 on a new Hermes. Try ebay and charity shops for Gucci, YSL, Ferragamo and the other big names. Tie Rack can only take us so far ... I bet if you undertook to use some contributed scarves with Lana, Jasmine, Tammy and the other girls, you would have a bulging PO box the following morning

Thanks again for all the efforts to date. I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labours through 2004 and beyond.

robo2864

Re: Fashion - especially headscarves!

💗0
Hi Bob; greetings from winter-logged Iowa,

I think this forum thing is a great idea. I've wanted to send you my 2 cents worth (whatever that is in UK currency) but was not sure what to talk about. When I read this note from Robo2864, I thought: "I could have written most of that!"

So, this is to say "Amen" to his comments EXCEPT for the part RE KSSP including pantyhose. The scarves are certainly the prime item of excitement here, and at KSSP, but the hose are also silky and feminine things and, as such, wfhen tastefully done, add a wonderful measure of arousal for lots of fans.

I think the key for most of us who prefer your site and style is "silky and feminine." I often wish your VERY attractive gals wore things like stockings or pantyhose, or slips, etc. Those things added to the silk scarves and blouses add to the feeling that here is a classy, totally feminine woman in bondage and that feeling is what arouses me. And, many others, I think. They should compliment the scarves and blouses, but not take over the show!

My other strong preference is for the woman to woman series. I think my favorite (so far) is the Lana and Katarina real estate. I keep going back to that and have saved most of those images.

Also like to encourage you (as Robo did) to give us some closeups of faces covered in silk and also the back side of their silk-covered heads. A beautiful headscarf overlain with knotted gags and blindfolds is a major turnon! The large silk scarves are best; I like the way the long ends trail down over the girl's shoulders and back from the knots. On newly posted sets, those are the shots I most often look for to save.

Sorry, I know this is too long. Thanks for a wonderful site; keep up the good work and take it easy on those parties with the ladies!

Dave in Iowa

💗0
Hi and thanks for your posts.
Funny isn't it how two people with such similar tastes should still have their own variations, always fascinates me. The reason there are not so many stockings at the moment is simply because I got several requests for bare legs and guess I just got carried away, I try to add variation within my normal scope to try and give everyone a little of what they want but sometimes the shoots almost lead themselves and plans go out the window.
Will do the headscarf, been meaning to for ages but this look is quite specific for me and I want to do it on the right model with the right look. (I am sure you all have your own opinions on who that is)
I have to admit I dont get the knots in the scarves behind the head thing, not a judgement just one of those things but will try and get some done for you in the next few shoots (in truth I have tried before but models have a habit of instinctively turning to the camera:-))
Ball gags will crop up now and again, you'll have to excuse my digression on that as I do like them, not as much as silk scarves which with silky blouses and feminine clothes will always be the focus of the site but I think they can look great, though again, on the right model. (recently got to use my 2 inch one how happy was I!)
Will be using more slips dont know why I stopped - its odd I sometimes forget what I like to see?! And have a set planned for my next shoot which should be a cracker! Can't say too much - dont want to jinx it.
Cheers
Bob

💗0
Hi all,

I just wanted to add my voice to those wishing to see more shoots with models in headscarves. Robo2864 and Dave's comments and preferences are an exact match for mine!

So... yes, please!

Ed

💗0
Hi Bob,
Yes please, definately more models wearing headscarves !!
You are doing a wondeful job, and I feel this would compliment your great site.

💗0
Hi Bob.

Really enjoying your recent posts - great pics & all gorgeous girls. Would love to see another headscarf set, especially featuring Jasmine Sinclair or Tammy (think these ladies would look especially gorgeous in that scenario). Keep up the good work !

cheers

Razzle

💗0
Hi

Just did one on Sunday so keep them peeled for that.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply