Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

more great work Bob

💗0
Hey Bob just wanted to thank you for some outstanding sets. The Akira Lane set is wonderful. I really like the fact that her hair is up and that you can see the scarf all the way around her neck including the knot at the back. The same comment goes for Ariel set. Hair up and an unobstructed view of her gag is wonderful. She looks very elegant in that black dress and the simple tie you've used works very well. Its good to see the blindfold as well.
On an other issue, is there any chance that you might try to organise that studio time with Jasmine de Launay again??

Re: more great work Bob

💗0
Hi Patrick Thanks for the positive comments its cool that you like those sets, I did wonder abou the simple tie in the Ariel set but it just seemed right. I plan to do more blindfolds (I always plan them) and will do my utmost when I start shooting again.

Probably wont reorganise the studio time with Jasmine there just wasn't the interest required. Its a shame it would have been fun for all involved but I guess the cost may have been prohibitive.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply