Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Ariel - Elegance

💗0
I have seen top shelf material on your site Bob. But the set of Ariel released this week was probably the best I've seen on your site to date. I hope there is a sequel in the cards.
Ariel is an elegant lady; she looks great in anything she wears and any way she is tied. The dress, hair do, the facial expressions, outfit. The best. The scarf gag is great, myself I would have used a ball gag, but thats just me.

Secondly my deepest condolences to yourself & the people of the UK in regard to the most highly cowardly attacks in London. I cannot think of a word obscene enough to describe the sub humans that did this. And then hide behind Islam to justify thier actions. Rotten filthy cowards.

Re: Ariel - Elegance

💗0
Hi John, Thank you very much for your thoughtful remarks, I just dont understand people like that who hold life so cheap but I guess thats a good thing. For all their efforts they will not change our way of life.

On a lighter note I am pleased you liked that set, Ariel is a truly elegant lady and knows how to hold herself to comunicate just the right amount of distress but still remain elegant and lady like. I am planning on working with her again and we may indeed to a part 2

Cheers

Bob

Re: Ariel - Elegance

💗0
Greetings! new/returning member here.

Your pictures of Ariel are incredible, She is extremely beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing more sets of her.

Keep up the great work.
Login to reply