Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

More Morrigan..

💗0
wanna see more morrigan sets maybe videos hmm?

Re: More Morrigan..

💗0
Hi Kukla

I am working with Morrigan in a two girl next Saturday (if nothing goes wrong) and we did mention video last time so fingers crossed that all works out.

Cheers
Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Wow! I love Morrigan too and I hope that for the this two models set you will realize the suggested Bondage Devil story... Do you remember?
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Masser

Hadn't forgotten, I have a storyline in mind for this shoot but time allowing I will do my best.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
thx...

💗0
Hi Bob!
I'm sure that you'll do a great work, like always!
Only a request.: I would like to see Morrigan in the Devil set wearing a red silk blouse LEFT OUT and black leather pants... great outfit for a stunning model! Is it possible?

Thanks... and cheers!
maser71

💗0
See what I can do, pretty sure Morrigan would look stunning in that outfit

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi All, feel down on all frons in the shoot yesterday I am afraid. Didn't get any video as the girls needed out of the bondage after the stills, didn't do the leather pants as they didn't fit and didn't do the Bondage Devil set, we just ran out of time.

I am sorry I am crap, but in my defense I had prepared all these things but circumstances worked against us I am afraid added to that it was bloody hot and as a result very hard going. I know that seems unlikely that a bondage shoot should be hard going but when its hot (and I have been out the night before) it can be exhausting. Thanks to both Morrigan and Lydia for their very hard work yesterday.

I still have the two girl Bdevil in mind and will get that done hopefully sooner ratrher than later, I know he has had a lack of exposure recently. And next time I work with Morrigan I will do video.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
What can I say?
I'll wait... I'm sure that the Devil set with two models will finally come out very good... And what about the red silk blouse for Morrigan?

Cheers
maser71

💗0
Hi Maser

Did get Morrigan wearing a red satin blouse but untied and darn it she went and tucked it in!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply