Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Tammy is Superb!!!

💗0
Hello Bob,

I LOVE your site!! Beautiful women all dressed up in skirts and blouses while BRALESS is my favorite thing. Having them bound is like icing on the case. The Bhowani sets tend to be may favorites in this area but the latest Tammy the Teacher set is particularly fine!! She's so lovely and conseravtive looking in her buttoned-up blouse and long skirt and so soooo sexy at the same time!! I like the way the blouse is so transparent making it obvious that she's bare underneath yet how the fine details remain concealed - so tantalizing!! And then when she's finally bound and exposed - it's one of the best sets I've ever seen on the web!!

Thanks Bob for a great pic set and a great site. Please more of the same!

Hans

Re: Tammy is Superb!!!

💗0
Hi Hans

I'm glad you liked that Tammy set. It's one of my favourites. Tammy is a very sexy girl indeed who looks great in a blouse and enjoys her bondage. Bob and I have got lots more Tammy to come.

💗0
Tammy tied in that white blouse is just GORGEOUS and the white satin gag is the best ever!!!

💗0
God she's hot....."Not what I'm after" was great. The new Tammy set is wonderful.....can't wait to see vid.

-me

💗0
Glad you liked them and I am sure you will enjoy the vids. I love working with Tammy and for as long as she is modelling I will feature her on my site.
Cheers

Bob

💗0
Love the new Tammy set I hope there is "payback" where Tammy's tied. Love the satin tops.

💗0
Thanks and oh yes...there is payback...and then some!
Cheers
Bob
Login to reply