Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Buttoned Collars

💗0
Hi Bob

Would like to see a vid of Belinda or Jasmine tied up in a silk blouse buttoned to the neck (with a ball gag if possible).Could you make this happen???
It's a big fetish for us buttoned collar advocates.

keep up the great work!

Cheers,
T

Re: Buttoned Collars

💗0
Hi Tod

Will do, though it will be with Jasmine (not that I imagine that will be a disappointment) as Belinda has stopped modeling.

Cheers

Bob

💗0

Jessica would be a good choice also. See the set from several years ago that she did with Nikki. Hot stuff!

💗0
Jessica would be perfect! I hadn't seen those pics before!So Bob, Jessica would work very well! make her wear a more modern looking silk blouse if possible, like the ones in that pic or like the silver one Belinda was wearing in those recent videos.I am not really big on the 70's blouses!

Keep up the awesome work!

thanks
Todd

Tod wrote:

> Hi Bob
>
> Would like to see a vid of Belinda or Jasmine tied up in a silk
> blouse buttoned to the neck (with a ball gag if possible).Could
> you make this happen???
> It's a big fetish for us buttoned collar advocates.
>
> keep up the great work!
>
> Cheers,
> T

💗0
Hi John and Tod

Will probably be working with Jasmine before Jessica but no reason that time allowing on the shoots I cant do it with both!

Cheers

Bob

💗0

The silver blouse would be perfect. Along with a black leather mini skirt & black high heels. Top it off with either a tape or a ball gag........................
Thanx Bob!

💗0
Cool

Bob

💗0
Ideally a ball gag!

Tod

💗0
Buttoned collars are the best.... just like BOB.. he is the coolest cat it tell ya....

I been with the site for a long while, and Bob always delivers the buttoned blouse collars! Katrian is the best with bustin out photo set... Petra is a close second!

Hey Bob, any chance of seeing Ariel buttoned up? she would look great in the look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💗0
Cheers Sev

No problem re Ariel, shooting with her this month.

Cheers

Bob

💗0

Ariel would look awesome rigged in the outfit I described above! Or instead or the skirt, a pair of black leather pants.
Login to reply