Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Fashion scarves

💗0
Hi Bob,

Delighted to see the occasional fashion scarf being used in the sets - a choker here, a headscarf there.

(1) More headscarves! Preferably with the hair swept up so it doesn't poke out of the bottom of the scarf.

(2) More neckscarves!

(3) More use of the fashion scarf as a gag or blindfold as part of the set

(4) No tape gags! The occasional ballgag is just about OK with the diehard silk lover, but tape - yuk!

(5) More gag and blindfold close-ups. BTW - you really have to share how you do your trademark flat knot in the knotted cleave gag.

Keep up the great work

Robo2864

Re: Fashion scarves

💗0
Hi Robo

I had always intended to use scarves in my sets when I started especially chokers as I have a big thing for them but somehow somewhere along the way my intentions got diluted.

Didn't realise the hair sticking out of the headscarf was an issue but OK. I think I have said before with Headscarf that for me the model has to look right in them, I feel some models just wouldn'yt look right

OK

Never totally sure what a fashion scarf is?

Not a big tape gag fan myself but quite like the tape over the scarf, it wont be a main feature but may crop up now and again

Your right about the closeups too, will try and remember I just have a habit of concentrating on the whole package. And re the knots dont really know how that works other than folding the scarf neatly and carefully tying the knot. Will think about it next time I do a shoot to see if I employ any unintentional tricks.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply