Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Jessica

💗0
I would to request pics form jessica cleave gagged without knots.
Example..Thin gagged, scarf gagged, towel gagged, bit gag and it's mut be tight!..thanks

Re: Jessica

💗0
jessica has no video clip..

💗0
Hi Eizm

No problem re the gags and no I am afraid there are no video clips of Jessica

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I hate to have favourites Bob, but I have to say that Jessica is mine. I have seen her elsewhere too and she is so stunning. If you can work with her again please do eo, as I am in love (!). She has the most gorgeous blue eyes, so no blindfolds please. How about her in a shirt and tie Bob???!!!???

On another note, are your latset model (Watcher etc.) stipulating loose gags or something. Bad show if so. I am sure I am not alone. Otherwise, fantastic work as usual and please excuse this gripe from one of your great adnirers.

Cheers
TC

💗0
TC
u said u have seen her elsewhere too. Where is it?

Thanks

💗0
Hi TC

Know what you mean about Jessica and you will be pleased to hear I am planning to work with her in December.

RE the gags know what you mean but it is the case that some models dont like to be gagged tightly however the watcher set (and i hope this doesn't spoil the mood) Genie had been very ill and was coughing a bit and had been sall we say ill all the day before. As a result I didn't feel like I could gag her that harshly in case I needed to get it off in a hurry.

Dont worry its not something I plan on doing I am not a fan of "looseys"

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Eizm

UK Models Bound

💗0
I yopu work with jessica please shoot here with satin blouse and ball gag. Jessica is very pretty like this
thank by advance

💗0
Will do

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply