Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

some concers

💗0
Dear Bob, I have written on a number of occasions to praise the work that we all enjoy so much but I find my self very concerned by the Belinda series of videos that you have been posting recently. All those of us that come to your excellent site understand the whole "damesl in distress" idea. We can make the distinction between the creation and enaction of a situation that portrays make believe peril that the heroin must endure. However, to me the Belinda videos go far beyond this. If a non member of the site saw the videos I rather think that they would just see a frightened woman being attacked and abused by a man. I don?t believe for one moment that it was your intention to portray abuse but I very much feel that this would be the inevitable conclusion of anyone who is not a bondage fan, seeing the videos. May I implore you not to release any more of this series and to remove the videos already on your site. I realize that the site is yours and that you take personal responsibility for the content. I raise my concerns as a fan of your work and as a fan of consensual bondage.

Re: some concers

💗0
Hi Patric

Thanks for your mail

I am sorry you feel that way and guess I can understand your concerns, I abhore real violence especially against women but feel what I have depicted is in effect no worse than anything that you get in a mainstream film in these videos. Perhaps I pushed the envelope or Belindas acting is too real but these are totally fake scenarios played out only for the camera. At no time did I do anything against Belindas wishes or abuse her physically in any other way and she was comfortable with it.

Please dont think I am dismissing your concerns, it is certainly not my intent and I invite comment from other members about these videos.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I don't for one minute think your dismissing my comments. Thank you for taking the time to consider my concerns.
Wonderful sets from Jessica. Really nice to see her wearing that chocker with the outfit. Haven't seen that scarf for a while. Another great Tammy set as well. Really hope you've got video of that one.
Patrick

💗0
Hi PatricK

Annoyingly I dont have video of the Tammy set, that was shot for a slideshow and i didn't think abot getting video.

Yep that scarf has been out of circulation for a while and may be again as I washed it on too high a heat and all the colour has run!!!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply