Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

PETRA!

💗0
YO bob.. looks like a nice tied in a shirt and tie set comming up.. petra buttoned in that one :D

she seems to button that collar tightley all the time... very nice!
Sev

Re: PETRA!

💗0
Hi Sev

Yep Petra is a keen buttoner!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I look forward to this one too! Good stuff Bob

TC

Re: PETRA- GAGS!

💗0
Bob... petra is a special lady... always buttoned up or with a scarf snug at the neck... and she has the most intense gags of any lady on your site.. awesome.... i take it she is confy being unconfy!!!!!!!!!

:D

does she realy like all these intense gags >:)

peace!
SeV

💗0
Superb set Bob. Fantstic gag work and Petras expressions!!! WOW. Is this the beginning of a shirt&Tie theme?? He asked hopefully. Jessica in a white shirt and tie???

You the Man

TC

Re: PETRA- GAGS!

💗0
Hi Guys

Yep Petra is great, she did me a real favour yesterday when at very short notice she filled in on a shoot that got cancelled for me, and as ever I was really happy to work with her she has such a natural, fun way about her, and lookes great in or out of Bondage

Re top buttons, she almost always buttons them up with no prompting she is more than happy to do tight bondage and you are right she seems to welcome the gag and wears them really well!

Shame i didn't read your mail before the shoot TC I would have done a the white shirt and tie for you. Re xpressions Petra is great at them as are many of the wonderful models I work with. Strangely yesterday it was like she could read my mind, for one set I didn't wan full on and instinctively she toned it dow to perfection before I even asked.

I was gutted that the model I was due to work with had to cancel (It wasn't her fault and these things happen) but it was great to work with Petra again!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Video from a year ago? Any chance?
Awesome photos. What a woman.
bk

💗0
Hi bk

Yep I do have lots more video of Petra to release including one from our first shoot last year.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply