Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Lexi/Luxi Diva

💗0
Man Oh Man we LOOOVE this set. Any chance of the Vid. Gag kissing,Ooooh yeah!!

The best Bob

Re: Lexi/Luxi Diva

💗0
I told you it would be a hit. Only disappointed that Lexi was not

tied and gagged by Luxi. But all is not lost. I see you have Karis coming

up, how about getting her and Lexi togethier and give both of them a

chance to be the one in control and call it "Diva II ?" Thats my

reuqest and I sticking to it. Any way great job Bob.

💗0
Thanks Guys

I do have video of these but it takes a while to get them prepared, will get on it asaop

I am planning a follow up though probably not Karis at this point but thanks for the idea

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I just got thru viewing the final Diva. Could you tell me when, are you
doing the follow up with Lexi as the victim? And what girl are you going to
use as the villian?(Luxi would be nice getting her revenge along with
chloriforming Lexi) also could you make sure Lexi has lip gloss or lip stick on her lips it would make for nice gag kissing picture.

Thanks in advance for concendering my request

shedwill

💗0
I just got thru viewing the final Diva. Could you tell me when, are you
doing the follow up with Lexi as the victim? And what girl are you going to
use as the villian?(Luxi would be nice getting her revenge along with
chloriforming Lexi) also could you make sure Lexi has lip gloss or lip stick on her lips it would make for nice gag kissing picture.

Thanks in advance for concendering my request

shedwill

💗0
Great work Bob, good to see some long gloves. What gave you the idea of using the bag as a blindfold and having Lexis gag herself?

💗0
Hi Bigwill

I'm going to do a few more sets with Lexi in charge as I am thinking of having the Diva as a recurring character, however you may be plesaed to hear on thelast shoot for the Divas second outing I did do a seperate girl girl set with Lexi bound and helpless. Coming soon

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Patrick Glad you liked it.

The bag was an idea I had wanted to use for a while as I had seen it years ago in a Sally Roberts vid so proposed it for this shoot (it seemed to fit the idea) Lexi bless her heart was cool with it and I thought it was something different. I did another one recently which will be up soonish. Not really something that will recur but something I wated to try out

Lexi gagging herself, a bit of an odd one I know but I like playing with the concepts of Top/Bottom/Sub/Dom and thought it would be an interesting twist to have the dominant captor have a secret desire for submission. I know it may break several taboos but I think it really adds to the set

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I agree Bob, the extra gag does add something. Really nice to see some long gloves as well. Are you interests developing? At the start of your site you weren't producing this kind of image and yet now you are. Is this a natural development for you?

💗0
I know it shameful to ask, but coud I please get a QUICK LOOK AT THE UP
set of Diva were LEXI is bound and gaged by female? It would cure my
fix until the set is posted. Thanks in advance for honoring my request.

Cheers

Bigwill

💗0
Hi Patrick

I am not sure if its so much a development as me just having the confidence to try things I want to try and have always been interested in. It is true that my earlier work was different back then I wouldn't even do a hand over mouth so confidence definitely plays a big part.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bigwill

Your wish and all that- was planning it, check out the forum post

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply