Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Missey....

💗0
DAMN THATS TIGHT!

great job on your part and congrats to her for the lovely job!

Re: Missey....

💗0
Thanks Sev

And yep it was tight but Missey did an amazing job of getting the poses for me. I am sure she will appreciate your congrats too as she reads the forum

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Guys!

I do indeed read the forum and thanks sEv It was no problem! As long as i still have circulation lol . . nothing's too tight! ; )

Missey xx

💗0
Well, circulation is good!

looked like you were really restrained well!

perfect!

looking forward to see you buttoned up again soon ;)

take care!

💗0
Missey, I absolutely adored this set.

I'll be honest. I'm not really all that into restraints and such, but this site - along with Hywel's Restrained Elegance - showcase some of the prettiest and best dressed females on the web. And among that group, you're tops.

I also have to clearly state that, without a doubt, you have THE sexiest and most delicious ass. (I sincerely hope this comes across as flattery and not outright offensiveness.)

Like most of the folks here (I'm guessing), I'm a pretty decent looking guy who has no trouble getting dates. However, there's just something about having a fantasy about someone who's far removed your daily life. And, Missey, you're perfect. Ha.

That said, I'd LOVE it if I could see you again in the outfit you wore in the first "Kidnapped" set (the black satin/silk floral blouse and tight black skirt with stockings/hose). Only this time, I'd ask if you could pose a bit so we could get a clear look at your gorgeous form ... before launching into the bondage scenario.

Holy insanity. That would make my dreams come true.

Thank you.

A genuine admirer,
"Harlock"

💗0
Hello Harlock

Wow I am sincerely flattered by all you have said. I will take another look at that set but i believe the blouse belonged to Bob and the skirt was my own. If I ever get to have my own site I'll be sure to ask bob for the loan and re-create the look for you, otherwise you'll have to ask bob for next time we shoot together.

Thank you again for the lovely comments.

Missey xx

💗0
Missey, you're more than welcome.

Please keep my request in mind if you do start up your own site. (It's certainly well-deserved.) In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy each new shoot.

You never fail to impress and nearly always take my breath away.

Stay beautiful. (Ha. As if you have a choice...)

"Harlock"

💗0
Thought I'd add my voice to Harlock's.

Good on you Missey. You are a hot young damsel. You're doing a wonderful job for all of Bob's clients and you shouldn't allow Bob to thank Luxi for consenting to the hood without pointing out that you did the same in 'Gentry'.

You'll find that Bob is playing with tape gags as a more believable alternative to a knotted cleave gag. The problem is that for you, it would be covering a face that is very enjoyable to look at. If he needs believability (and it always helps), suggest a cleave gag with packing.

Good luck with your own site, if you ever decide. You already know an excellent rigger and photographer. Mayhaps a deal could be brokered to trade services or share files. That would certainly reduce the cost of launching. You could count on me to be an enthusiastic client.

Wardell

💗0

Thank you for the praise Wardell. Gentry yes I remember the hood, it was a pillow case and played havoc with my lipstick! te he he I do like a bit of sensory deprivation.

I love gags and feel my bondage is incomplete without one. It adds that extra bit of helplessness and for me is the icing on the cake. Unfortunately I don't do well with packing or inflatables. I'm ok if my mouth is not packed too wide open, but if it is I can no longer breathe through my nose (You can imagine the panic when I first discovered that!)

I am indeed very fortunate to know not one but two excellent riggers/photographers at this present moment in time and both are helping me achieve my little dream of having my own modest site. I have already done a trade shoot with them both and have another booked with Hywel next week as I will have an occasional feature on R.E. too! My site will be on a shopping cart basis and only a monthly update to begin with. I have a launch date in mind but shaln't say when in case anything goes terribly wrong.

Thanks again

Missey xx

💗0
Missey, any word on your "modest" site? I know I'm not alone when I say I'm eagerly waiting on pins and needles.

BTW, you looked absolutely gorgeous (as always) in your latest shoot. However, again, I really wish you'd 'pose' a bit more before launching into each bondage scenario.

I mean, in this last shoot, you were wearing an incredibly sexy -- and incredibly tight -- black skirt with stockings and heels. Once more, I know I'm not alone in having wanted to see you 'stand up and twirl.'

Perhaps you'd dropped your pen? Perhaps you'd wanted to primp for your (apparently, kinky) boss? Perhaps you'd had to adjust a shoe?

Your figure is such that it should be shown off before being restrained. And that's in addition to a lovely face, which I'd love to see smile a lot more before ... well, grimacing (although that sounds a tad rude) in response to your restraints.

Anyway, just a few thoughts from an admiring fan.

Thanks for everything,
"Harlock"

💗0
Hi there,

Today is the day that my site made it's debut. Thank you very much Bob for kind announcement. As I said before it's only a modest affair with only one set on the 1st of each month whilst my circumstances are such. Regardless I am overjoyed at the fact that it's here at last. It has long been something I felt I really wanted to do so pop along and take a look and don't forget to read my bio if you want a little insight into the person behind the pictures.

Love and Hugs

Missey xx

💗0
Hi Missey, Good website ;)

Lisa & Bond

💗0
Good evening darlin, you are truly a beautiful green eyed lady. And you like being bound and gagged, a dream come true. I love seeing a scarf between your lips, they look very kissable. Sure would like to see you bound and gagged with a Texas sunset behind you.
Login to reply