Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

week of 23rd Jan 06 Inside info

💗0
Hi All

Thought I would post a bit of inside info on the sets I post, it may be mundane stuff, some of it and if you dont want to mar the fantasy dont read on.

This weeks first set is Robyn, this was the penultimate set and I thought I would give Robyn a rest from hands behind the back ties. Robyn is very flexible and can touch her elbows but is a little reticent to do so after a bad experience so we dont do too many of those. However, Robyn discovered that even ties this simple can have inherrent problems as she fell onto her side and trapped her arm under her legs! I had to roll her back upright!

Second is Jessica, this was her first cross legged hogtie and had to explain what that was. Always game for a go she agreed and was shocked at just how restricted she was even before the hogtie as she couldn't straighten her legs. Hogtie on she did a great job of posing but it was another time I had to roll a model over to give you all a better view. It will also be quite obvious to some of you that the lighting changes; I have been using a studio flash recently but a few shots in and pop! it went out! Now there is no way I am going to mess about trying to mend a light whilst one of my models is tied up so I had to improvise and revisit my earliest Bondage Bob style, using the camera flash - it has its own charm. FYI the light had blown a fuse.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply