Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

week of 30th Jan 06 Inside info

💗0
Hi all, spoiler zone ahead!

This week kicked off with Genie, now I was planning on doing another website and Genie was one of the models I chose for that site, suffice as to say it didn't pan out mainly because I couldn't jggle one site a full time job and other non bondage projecs I am working on. Anyway, back to Genie: It turned out that she had been very ill the days before the shoot (as in puking!) I was a bit (understatement) worried by this; gags and viomit dont mix (hence the lack of knotted cleave gags in the sets) however she was really bubbly and up for it completely. She found the whole thing fascinating and I think she is a bit of a kinky minx herself.

Now Avalon, I know is a kinky minx, she is totally into bondage but I dont think she had ever experienced it quite Bob style before! This was one of those shoots! The eagle eyed aongst you will have noticed that these sets started as Taylor and Avalon (one more to come!) then became seperate sets basically I got a phone call at 10 in the morning from Taylor saying she had a personal problem and would be late. It happens. So the shoot was set for 12 but Avalon got lost and arrived an hour late announcing unfortunately she would have to leave at 5. Well I had to make the best of it so did a couple of shoots with Avalon then Taylor arrived 3 hours late! - now I just want to say at this point that Taylor is totally reliable and never usually late but this was an imprtant matter she had to deal with. So I had planned a 2 girl bondage Devil set, you may have read the odd comment about it in previous forum posts, but I only had 2 hours with them together so decided to go for content- the BD story would have taken almost all the 2 hours. Got three cracking sets (told you one more to come!) then Avalon left and I got 3 more sets of Taylor. It was a fun shoot, frustrating that it hadn't turned out how I planned but I got lots of great content!

The video this week know you are goin to like, Petra is just so cool to work with and a great little actress cause she gets it!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply