Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Models Name change

💗0
Hi all

You may have noticed that one our models has changed her name on the site from J**tine to Olivia, this is because of small minded people who cant except the joy there is in diversity.

Cheers

Bob

Re: Models Name change

💗0

J**tine's name, her choice. No matter what her name is, I think she looks hot.

💗0
Well here we go again.

I don't get it. What's the objection to the name Justine? To people who have our particular quirk, I would think it would be viewed quite warmly.

Cheers

Wardell

💗0
Hi guys

Olivia as we will now call her is very hot and dont get me wrong I have no problem with her changing her name. The issue wasn't with her or me but she lost some very good work because of some of her fetish work - thats what I mean about small minded people.

The good news is that by the name change it means she wants to continue with the bondage so WhooHoo!

Cheers

Bob

💗0

There are real people out there named Justine. Why would someone who isn't into the life be more comfortable with the name Olivia?

Wardell

💗0

John is right. Olivia is smokin'! I think I remember the pajama top from one of your Akira sets and I thought that Akira was one of the models you met on your America trip. You took the wardrobe department with you to America?!

Wardell

💗0
Hi

Yep Akira was one of the models from my America trip and whilst I didn't take everything I did take a lot of blouses as well as scarves and ropes - boy was I worried when I got stopped by immigration!!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply