Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

week of 6th Feb 06 Inside info

💗0
Hi All Spoiler zone ahead

This week ses the climax of the Lexi Luxi set, that was great fun to do as you can imagine and I was very grateful to both girls for their work and especially Lexi for although Luxi was an hour late (she got lost) she was still happy to do the full shoot. I have gone into the hood idea on another post so I wont labour that too much suffice to say it was very cool of Luxi to let me do it after all being bound and gagged is one thing but full sensory deprevation (virtually) is quite another (especially when I then decided another gag would look great). My main concern was that I couldn't tell when Luxi was having problems so constantly asked if she was OK the muffles grunts affirmed she was, however, I think Luxi was quite glad to get it off as hot was a hot day.

Now I am sure some of you are quite shocked at the tape gag in the Taylor set, as I know many of you are scarf gag purists however, they are peppered throughout the site and a change is as good as a rest (besides I think she looks really hot!). I have already told you about the complications to this shoot so wont bore you with that again. To be honest there isn't much to say about this set, it was the last of that very long day and Taylor was as fresh and up for it as she was at the beginning whilst I was wilting. A fun shoot all round as you will see from the pics I have posted.

Cheers

Bob

Login to reply