Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

week of 20th Feb 06 Inside info

💗0
Hi All

Nothing much to say about the first set this week except Petra looks and was great but wasn't too keen on the dress a bit to mirangue like for her

The second sets with Morrigan and Lydia was a bit odd, both girls were having problems that day, it was hot and I was really tired as I had been out til 2 the night before - not very sensible I know and it had taken me over an hour and a half longer than usual to get to Morrigans as the road was closed (oh poor me I hear you shout!!!). Any how it wasn't my intent to do a hands over head set I had something more adventorous up my sleve and remembering how dark the attic room was I had quite a strong image in mind. Get up there and its been painted bright white! so that put pay to that. But dont imagine hands above head is that easy Morigan and I were talking a bit and pre gag Lydia yelled "Take the pictures!" Still I think it works really well thanks to some great posing. As an aside I was so tired the next day I missed a concert I was planning to go to - Within Temptation (brill gothic band check them out!)

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply