Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Akira101-166

💗0
Wonderful set of shots.

This woman is breathtaking.
You must be putting out enormous amounts of money to be attracting these types of models. Jasmine Sinclair is another example.

What about renting some warehouse space and converting it to a studio? Your lighting director and/or photographer really needs the room to work.

The way I have structured the previous two paragraphs makes them seem as though they are nonsequitures. What I am saying is that, you are obviously concerned about the quality of material that you are presenting here. You pay what it takes to get the best models. So, I'm suggesting that you throw some of that money at the working environment. I'm sure it'll pay off for you.

Could I interest you in a storyline or two? I could email them to you and you could develop the photo illustration to really bring them to life. I bet they'd be huge with your customer base.

Re: Akira101-166

💗0
Hi Wardell

Glad you like my stuff. Model costs are a huge expense the major one in fact and by the way, with the exception of my webmaster, this is a one man operation, I do all the bondage, photography (except for on very rare occasions) lighting etc

Whilst I would love to have a studio to work in and did in fact look into it last year its just not financially viable, I am looking at investing in some equipment to see if I can make my work even better.

I am always happy to get storyline ideas I cant guarantee anything as it depends on how practical it is and if I have the "gear". Just drop me a line through the site (I do read them all though can sometimes be a bit slow in replying) and I will reply from my e-mail address

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I imagine that budget constraints would dictate that anything I write should take place within the confines of a single room.

I guess that if I come up with something involving 'girl on girl', there's just no way you'll be able to afford Jasmine quality models.

I notice that you really are quite a good rigger. Could I reasonably expect one model to be able to apply that quality of work to another model, given that you are there in order to direct?

Hhhmmmmm

💗0
Hi Wardell, wow you are getting about, its really good to hae vocal members I appreciate it, that goes to all the guys who post here and in the sets. I'll reply to all the posts seperately since they address different issues

I do use more than one room, most of the sets are around my house (yep thats my red bedroom!) so a multi room idea wouldn't be impossible constraints would be more to do with outdoor sets. Re two girls, its not always monetary constraints that matter I would just cut down on the number of shoots but the locations and availability of models tend to effect it I have had requests for 2 girl shoots with models from different ends of the country when I usually travel to them. It adds that extra element of complication.

Thanks re the rigging, I sometimes feel that I cant always rig how I would like and unfortunately models who can rig are a bit of a rarity (i tend to do it on the two girl sets - sorry to burst a bubble there!)

Cheers

Bob

💗0
This means that the gorgeous front room that you use in the 'Estate Agent' is actually part of the same dwelling as the red room and is therefore available to you on an ongoing basis.

If you Englishmen don't mind a bit of teasing, I'd just like to say "Goodo' old Chap".

By the way, I've just done a quick once over of Jasmine Sinclairs site and it looks like your 'Argument Finished' set is about the best thing she's done.

Good on you Bondage Bob.

Cheers

Wardell

💗0
Hi

I wish! No that front room is actually in Katarina's old house no longer available and nope teasing is cool though I am not too sure what "Goodo'" means not one I have heard before

Thanks re Jasmines site thats a cool thuing to say!

Pip Pip! :-)

Bob

💗0

If you don't know what 'Goodo' means, then I guess 'pip pip, cheerio' is going to leave you scratching your head.

I guess your too young to have seen any of the old Basil Rathbone movies. Nigel Bruce, Wally Cox, the Carry-on gang, Terry Thomas, George Formby. No.

Oh well.

Cheers

Wardell

💗0
Hi

Yep see them all but only on the repeats on BBC2 and I think I get Goodo now!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply