Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Alex201-266

💗0
Just got through viewing Alex201-266. Not too bad considering you weren't using your usual digs. The place isn't too cluttered or busy for photo work but I've still got a problem with your lighting.

You don't have the terrible shadows you had in your American shots, so I assume your diffusing somehow.

What I've done is taken your frame #210 and run it quickly through Photoshop. I've increased the brightness by 30% and the contrast by 17%. If you compare it to your origional you can see how much more attractive a shot it is.

Alexandra is a very attractive model by the way. She has taken the time to darken her skin tones just enough that it doesn't look cadaverous to the camera. I take that to mean that she is interested in doing the best job she can.

She's got a very worthwhile bone structure, but needs to be subtler with her eye shadow. I think a foundation would really give her skin that smoothness that makes such a huge difference when being photographed.

I would have included this whole thing in the area for rating the series, but I couldn't figure out how to attach Alex210a.

I'll give you a '7' for the series, which I hope you'll take as being quite good. I want to be encouraging, but leave room for elements of improvement.

Cheers Yourself

Re: Alex201-266

💗0
Hi Again Wardell (presuming you are reading these in the order I replied)

Thanks for taking the time with that. I admit that some of my picture quality is not as good as others - I hope you will have noticed a marked improvement in recent sets. That set is over 2 years old and my processing skills weren't so good either. It was pre Photoshop but I dont think it spoils the enjoyment of the sets. The american ses had the big shasdows because I used the cameras flash, not much choice really, no way I could rag my lights to America

Alexandra was great, good towork with enthusiastic and willing to try stuff given it was the hottest day of the year that we did the shoot. I can tell you I was a sweaty mess! I would like to work with her again

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply