Re: Lexi shoot

💗0
Second lot

💗0
Great shoot Bob, Out of curious who would have been the other girl shoot
with Lexi? Also could you tell me when the shoot Diva 2 Lexi and Laura
were Lexi is the victim is coming up. Also, I would love you to get Lexi and
Karis togethier for one of the Diva series where both girl gets the advantage. what the chance of that happning?

💗0
Hi Bob!
Hope you feel good again soon!
These Lexi photos look very good: hope that you will post some previews in the forum also when the famous two models set will be done... I can't wait for it, as you know!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Bigwill

The other model was to be Tammy so as you can imagine I was gutted, not to take anything away from Lexi she is a beautifl gal and great to work with.

The Lexi as victim set will be up soonish, just waiting for my webmaster to upload the last lot I processed including this one then will put a date and probably a quick one too.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Maser

Thanks for your well wishes and compliment on this preview - the two girl you are waiting for will get done I just hope once it is that its all you had hoped for!

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob

I'm sure you will do a great work, and not only with the two-models-Bondage Devil set (by the way, which is your idea about it? Which is the plot that you have in mind?).
I have also another suggestion for a two models set: imagine a spy-story scenario. A female spy enters in a house (the perfect outfit: red or cream silk blouse LEFT OUT and black leather pants): she must steal some top secret documents, but a rival (the other model, of course) arrives and captures her. Then you can imagine various solutions of bondage, because the rival has a lot of questions to do and tortures the poor victim, that suffers various humiliations: for example, during a strappado, the nasty enemy rips off her black pants and she remains wearing only the blouse and the slip. Obvously, we can also imagine the revenge: the victim gets free and ties the enemy, with a final humiliation (blouse ripped?).
The perfect models for this scenario?
You know that I prefer Morrigan, Petra, Taylor, Robyn and Olivia (Justine)...
Well, let me know what you think... and please post the previews in the forum if you'll shot this sets.
Compliments again for your great work!
Cheers!

maser71

💗0
Hi masser71

My 2 girl bondage devil set idea is kind of a follow on from one of the other sets one girl who has been the victm is taken to a safe house by a plain clothes policewoman. hilst there they hear a noise upstairs, the police woman goes to check it out and gets captured and hogtied by the Bondage Devil. The previous victim then cautiously goes to find her protector and discovers her tied up just before the BD grabs her and hogties her too then does his disappearing act to leave then to struggle

Like your story thanks and think I can work with it so keep your eyes peeled and thanks

Cheers

Bob

💗0
I would love to see Lexi tape gagged and who will be the next girl to
dominated Lexi? I still looking for that Lexi and Karis dominated each
other in up coming Diva shoot. Also could you make sure the next girl
to take advantage of Lexi really gets sexual with her in the shoot(still
looking for Lexi to get chloroform) last question when will the video
clips of Lexi-Laura, will be coming up? where Laura is the dom coming?
Thanks in advance for answering my question.

💗0
Hi

I have already done a tape gag with Lexi check some of her sets, will have to see about Lexi Karis and yep will do re the next 2 girl with Lexi gets a bit more sexual. Not sure when the Laura as the Dom video is coming its still in my to be processed file.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Have you shot the next two girl set with Lexi yet? and if you did, who is it?
and can you give us a preview? still waiting on the possible Karis and Lexi.
Also I would love to see Luxi or Kerry dominate Lexi I think they would do a good job. Would love to see Lexi chlorformed by one of the girls in the set.

As always thank you in advance for readiding my request.

Cheer

Bigwill

💗0
Hiya

Not yet, thats for later in the year thanks for the suggestions though

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Any news on the next two girl shoot with Lexi? and who will be the girl?

thanks in advance for your answer

Bigwill

💗0
Nope, as I said thats for later in the year

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Anything with sexy Lexi is tops on my list. I certainly hope you will use as much of this young lady as possible. Thanks.

💗0
I just got thru view the Lexi shoot it was great. Have you decide what
girl going to pair Lexi with next? Please may sure the girl is not afarid to
really get get sexual and aggresive with Lexi when she has her bound and gagged. Also still waiting on the video clip of Lex-Laura where Lexi is the victim, when will it be posted?

thanks and cheers

Bigwill

💗0
Hi Deisel

She will always have a place in these pages as long as she wants to

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bigwill

Not decided yet, Tammy is still high on my list

I have processed that video just need to get it to my Webmaster and I will see about releasing it

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply