Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

week of 6th March 06 Inside info

💗0
Hi All

Well a huge set of Katarina with a blouse contributed by HJ, thanks. Believe it or not this was Katarinas idea! She is always suggesting things and always ebnthusiastic. She used to suggest shooting in the bath but I couldn't really see what I could do with that, then she suggested a rising water set, you know she is tied in the bath with the taps on whilst the water slowly rises. I liked the idea in principle but felt a bit uncomfortable with the slight snuff motif. So I chickened out of that but that meant she was OK with getting wet "ding" lightbulb goes on! so the set you see developed. She sold it brilliantly and I was surprised at how much she could move within the confines of the bath (no way she could get out of it mind you). Obviosly this was the last set of the day but it a day with great sets it was a crowning glory.

The Olivia set was the last one on my first shoot with her and one we just fitted in. I was a bit careless with the my stuff and you can see it in the back ground, mind you the room was tiny. But when you see a pole you gotta tie her to it!!!

Another Petra video, catching up with them but I am sure you wont complain

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply