Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

week of 13th 20th and 27th March 06 Inside info

💗0
Hi All

I was really nervous the first time I workedwith Lexi, I am not totally sure why but she was a total honey. Ths tie is a little different from what I intended as earlier in the shoot Lexi had a little rope burn - something that never happens but I think it was when I opened her blouse in a previous set, the movement of the blouse under the tight rope cause a slight friction burn. So I avoided that area but I dont think the set suffers for it!.

Now june is a bit of an escape artist and some of you may have noticed the change in tie in this set, yep she was wriggling her way out. But the addition of a few extra ropes and she was secure

I have said before Missey as well as being a beautiful young woman and great fun to work with is also a lifestyle sub and she genuniely enjoys being tied up. This adds an extra element to every shoot and she is always up to try new things - hence the earlier tribute to Jay Edwards. This tie was pretty straight forwards but she dos a great job selling it. A quick aside the moodier pics at the end are the result of one of the lights not going off it gave them a great look so I used it on my next set. Missey is starting up her own site so keep your eyes peeled and I'll let you know when

Ariel, obviously a favourite, is a great little actress and she sets the mood for this set perfectly, Not afraid or nervous I said but pissed off! And yep she does like the gags as she too is a lifestye sub

The Taylor Avalon set is part of the shoot I have mentioned before and boy these girls went the extra mile and for those who haven't noticed check out Taylors hands in pic - TayAva382

Nothing really to say about the Robyn set, it was a fun shoot with a great gal and this was the last set of the day.

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply