Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

April so far - Inside info

💗0
Hi All

April kicked off with the Lexi Laura set where by a memberes request Lexi got the treatment from Laura. This set surprised me as I was expecting a bit more interaction and also surprisingly I had to pull Lexi's attention away from the television as, unusually, she kept watching it and forgetting to emote, I really dont think you would notice or that it spoils a great set.

Next a great set with Petra she filled in at the last minute when another model dropped out, not that I would ever consider Petra to be just a fill in. In this set I reversed the knot when I gagged her as I kinda liked the look of it and Petra really takes a gag well. I have a feeling Petra loves to wear silk and if you check out the pics you will know what I mean.

The Jessica set was one I definitely wanted to do as I liked the Obsession idea and decided to continue it. The space wasn't ideal from a ligting point of view, being a hallway it wasn't huge and I had to put the light where I was going to stand!Now I know the purists out there will have switched off at the appearance of a tape gag and they are not my favourite on ther own (which is probably self evident from the sites content) but I really like the look of a cleave gag covered with a tape gag. It will not be a mainstay but will appear once in a while. Variety is the spice of life after all!

I thin I have pilled the beans on the Morrigan Lydia shoot before so I wont bore you all with that again suffice to say great shoot great gals too bloody hot and mental note dont go out partying till 2 in the morning when I have to travel 120 miles to do a shoot the next day!

Madison next I was lucky enought to work with this American lass when she came over last year, cool girl, quite alternative and totally up for whatever. I quite liked the hood idea I used in the Lexi Luxi sets, I thought it looked quite cool and added something extra to the bondage. However, It is not something I would ask every model to do, in fact the only ones before have been Missey and Kerry briefly (pillow case) and Luxi. Its about a certain mindset I suppose and feeling that she wont get offended by "can I put a bag over your head!" All three girls have been totally cool with it and with Madison having worked for some quite extreme sites I was confident she would be OK. She does a great job of emoting even though you can't see her face, just by her body language

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply