Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

New 2 models set?

💗0
Hi Bob!
Any preview or plan in the next future about a new two models set?
Cheers

maser71

Re: New 2 models set?

💗0
Hi Maser

Yep have 2 in the pipeline but dont want to jinx then by saying too much

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Ok, good luck to you (and to us, of course)!
Only a request: when the sets will be done, please post some previews in the forum. Good work!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Bob!
I don't know if you have some projects about a new site, but I think that could be really cool if you'll create an only-blouse catfight site... There are many catfight sites on the web, but without the appeal of the silk/satin blouse fetish: so, it could be a right move (and it's not necessary the expensive ripping-blouse option)!
In alternative, I suggest to try with different solutions during the 2 models scenarios: for example, it could be nice a bit a catfight in the beginning of the set (for example, the police woman and the cat burglar, or the 2 spies plot, do you remember?), then the first girl can overwhelm the second one with various bondage solutions...
Let me know what you think... As always, congratulations for your work!
Cheers!

maser71

💗0
Good idea. How about an interrogation scene? One model ties the other model to a pole or a chair. Then before gagging her captive she interrogates her.
Or a verbal altercation between the 2 girls.

💗0
Hi Guys, cool ideas thanks I will certainly look at that for the next two girl shoot which isnt to far away hopefully

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob?
Any news about the last saturday 2 models set ?
Cheers

maser71

💗0

Myself, I'd enjoy a girl ties girl set between Jessica & Ariel. In one set, Jessica rigs & gags Ariel, the next set Ariel ties & gags Jessica.
A 3rd installment where both gals are dressed in all black, rigged & ball gagged would be the cat's meow.

💗0
Hi John

Nice idea, small problem Ariel is a sub and has absolutely no interest in doing any form of domming

Sorry abot that

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hello-
I have an Idea for a video with Ariel:
bound in a hogtie(with her ankles crossed, ball gagged, blindfolded with duct tape, and have her try and escape, make it a fifteen minute video. (please)
Login to reply