Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Jasmine De Launay and Tammy

💗0
Some opics from last weeks shoot with Jasmine De Launay and Tammy.

Cheers

Bob

Re: Jasmine De Launay and Tammy

💗0
second one

💗0
Wow! Jasmine in the red silk blouse is outstanding and also the other set seems great (2 spies plot?)... Please, more sets in this way (and blouses left out, too)! Great work!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi again, Bob!
Just a request for your next thrilling sets: you cand find an image in attachment with the blouses that I would like to see left out! Thanks again for Jasmine (and Angelica, too) in that wonderful red silk blouse!!!!
Have you planned another 2 models set soon? Which are the plots?
Cheers!!!

maser71

💗0
Hi

Thanks for taking the time to do that collarge, duly noted. I have another two girl set in the offing but as usual dont want to say to much

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
At first, congratulations for the result of the BD plot with two models: that touch of thrilling is simply stunning, like the combination Jasmine-red blouse-gun (mmmm...). Also the Tammy's brown blouse is very nice and I think it could be great left out, like the other blouses of the collage above... Have you planned another 2 models set in the near future with blouses left out? Have you considered the catfight option?
For now, thank you again! Great work!

maser71

💗0
Hi And thanks

I haven't got any 2 girl sets coming up as I am having the summer off so will start booking shoots later in the year, I will try and do the catfight but it depends upon thwe willingness of the models not all models are natural brawlers! I will keep doing the blouse left out

Cheers

Bob

💗0

I'm with Mas' on this one. Cat fights never get boring. This is particularly true when the person on the receiving end has done something to deserve to be there.

Cheers

💗0
Hi!
Thanks for the reply, Bob!
I understand, the willingness of the model can be a problem, but of course no one here wants a bloody or naked catfight... Anyway, I know that a model like Morrigan works with catfight and guns&girls sites, so...
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Yep I recently found that out as she was working with Goldie

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob
Sorry, but I don't understand very well... Have you done a 2 models set with Morrigan and Goldie?
Cheers

maser71

💗0
My fault it wasn't clear, I haven't done a two girl set with them but when I worked with Morrigan last she said that she was doing a wrestling shoot with Goldie

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob
Ok, now it's clear... I don't know if you know this, but there are other models of this site that often works with guns or catfight sites, like Jessica, Petra, Jessie, Freya, etc...
Cheers

maser71
Login to reply