Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Two girl sets...

💗0
Afternoon all...
I too am a massive fan of the two girl sets. Personally I reckon you could have a website just dedicated to this...
I espicially like the Nikki/Jessica, Taylor/Avalon, Katarina/Lana combinations and I reckon Tammie would look great with Jessie as a pairing...
I love the consensual/play bondage as in bedroom games with Taylor and Avalon. As hot as they both look wearing lingerie, is there any chance they could dress in sexy silk/satin nightwear, like nighties or pj's???
Also with the world cup on, what are your thoughts on a couple of the girls dressed in the england kit and tied to show your support, a sort of footballers wives stylee if you like?? They could be tied for doing the robot dance... lol
Regards
Northern bloke

Re: Two girl sets...

💗0
Hi

Have to say I like 2 girl sets too and am trying to do more I have the lexi and Laura set on the go one with Jasmine De Launay and ammy coming very soon and doing another this Saturday if everything works out.

I think its important to do the consensual ones and adds a bit of diversity to the site so glad you like them, will do re the satin slips/nighties/pjs, not sure why I haven't done that before!

Like the england kit idea but think by the time I have it shot and got it up there the world cup will be over! but in closing COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply