Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

The Great Outdoors

💗0

Hey Bob,
Have you any plans for an outdoors set? The model dressed up in her best skirt & blouse combination & left all bound & gagged in the middle of nowhere? Thanx Bob!

Re: The Great Outdoors

💗0
Hi Bob!
I agree with you, John: I love the outdoor sets too and I hope to see them in the near future (like Jessica in The Prime Minister's Daughter), especially 2 models sets... The silk/satin blouses have a totally different and awesome look under the sun...
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Add a pair of tight black leather pants or a leather skirt ......................

💗0
Yeah, black leather pants are great!

💗0
Hi Guys

I agree outdoor sets are great but the problem is finding somewhere - its not the kind of thing you can just do anywhere for the simple reason that if someone sees a girl tied up in say the woods they will think the wost and its not like we could both leg it!

I will keep looking around for somewhere (the Jessica set was her family owned ground)

Cheers
Bob

💗0
Good point about anywhere, the public being hyper sensitive as they are these days.
Does any one remember a set from 1980 with Susan Culver & Michelle Page being tied naked in the middle of nowhere? Hands in front & ball gags. This was a spectacular set.
Login to reply