Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

satin blouse

💗0
Please stop the other bondage and give us only satin blouse bondage like the pics with lucy zara

Re: satin blouse

💗0
Hi, Dont really know how to answer this other than, nope. I love satin and silk blouses in bondage but I also like to see women tied in dresses, slips underwear even the odd nude and know others out there do too. Sorry if that doesn't always meet your particular taste.
Cheers
Bob

💗0
actually in your site, there are not a bondage gril with satin blouse. I am very desapointed. could you give me a date with this pictures please. Thank and excuse me for my english

💗0
Thought I'd reply to this one as I know Bob is having a busy week. I don't understand the comment. On this site there are dozens of bound girls wearing satin blouses, and there will be many more in the future. This site continues to be the only site on the web which consistently posts, week after week, galleries of girls bound in silk and satin blouses, or other blouses which members tell us they like, as well as interesting variations such as Tammy in her sexy satin slip. Bob and I continue to respond to member's requests where possible. What more could you want?

Keep watching. I know what fantastic sets are coming up over the next few weeks and months.

Bhowani
Login to reply