Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

JuneC

💗0

Just finished watching the JuneC stuff.

I got a bit of a surprise from 'Pretty In Pink'.

I usually like to think that I'm cheering for the poor put-upon damsel, but when she slipped the blindfold and the knotted cleave gag so quickly (and easily), my initial reaction was that I was missing out on something. Hmmmm. Food for thought.

Still, I think that what really sets her apart is that she seems to put forth a credible effort at escape. After an initial bout of stuggling she sets about feeling around for knots that she might be able to work loose with her fingers. Failing that she tries to work a bit of slack into the binding to see if she can't put enough play into it to slip her hand through (or possibly an ankle).

Bob: Considering the ease with which she disposed of the blindfold and gag in "Pretty in Pink'. Combine this with the appearance of OTM's and blindfolds that she was subsequently unable to shake despite thrusting her chin in order to put slack in the binding. Makes it appear as though she was under orders not to defeat these things. In the case of an OTM she definitely was, but should it really so obviously appear that way.

How about adding a shot which shows her chin being tucked into her neck before the gag is applied and a material with enough stretch is applied with enough tension so that it might not be the easiest thing in the world to either shake off or rub off.

Still, it's easier with this girl to suspend the disbelief than it is with most. I'm hoping you'll do more work with her.

Cheers

Re: JuneC

💗0
Hi Wardell

I know the set/video you mean and I will say June did shake her head ferociously to get the blindfold and gag off. This was the first time I worked with June and I wasn't sure how she would be with the bondage so admit I went a little easy on her (though in that tie I made sure the ropes were pretty secure) added to that June is a pretty good escape artist and since then I have tied her much more securely. But I guess what you have to remember it that this is a fantasy I am producing, yes the girls are really tied up and gagged it doesn't mean that on occasion I make a mistake or go easy and they can get free

Cheers

Bob

💗0

Yes it is fantasy.

I hope you dont think that I'm being unduly critical of your work. Out of the bondage sites that use photography (as opposed to art work), yours seems to be the one that I maintain my membership in. I think that should say something about my enjoyment of it.

Now that that has been said, I'd like to serve notice that I am continuing my campaign to get you to include more comprehensive story lines with your layouts.
I'm considering investing in Adobe Acrobat. If I do, I think I may try to take one of your photo layouts, retouch with Photoshop and build a PDF file to give you some idea what I'm whining about.
If you like it I could provide you with a couple of scripts and you do some shooting with the idea in mind of filling out the script.

This might be 'Pie in the Sky', as I'm an old coot with MS who has plenty of trouble just getting out of bed in the morning. But it strikes me as a worthy project. So I guess the next step would be for me to browse around and see which set I want to take on. Hhmmmmmmmmmm.

Cheers

💗0
Hi

No didn't think that at all - I do like storylines myself but to be honest they are not always practical, I do this all by myself and running backwards and forwards between the camera to focus etc and model is not exactly ideal, is very time consuming and I dont always like leaving the models tied up for that long. 2 Girl is a perfect opportunity but I think I have said before, not always easy to arrange and twice the cost - I dont want to skimp on my members at all but if I did all two girl shoots I would rapidly go into the red.

That said I do plan to try and do more

If you want to have a play with the sets be my guest

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply