Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Ideas for some plots...

💗0
Hi, Bob!
I'm back from the holydays and I've just seen the last previews in the forum: thanks for the Christina (Karis?) shots, 'cause the girl wears various blouses left out!!! Hope to see these sets very very soon!
You know also my preference for 2-models-sets, so here I am with two possible plots, if you like them...

1. Police agent and Hit-woman
A female police agent enters carefully in a house, holding a gun. Her mission? She must arrest a dangerous Hit-woman, who lives in the house... She's a good agent, but the female-killer comes behind her without a noise, grabs her and, finally, the agent slowly falls to the floor, chloroformed. When she wakes up, she is totally tied and the killer interrogates her, touching her body everywhere: "How did you find my house, my little sex-toy?". She doesn't answer, so the killer walks away to take a gun... "I'll kill you!" - she promises. The agent struggles desperately and finally she gets free: in the same moment, the killer comes back in the room with her gun... What will happen? Well, like in the movies, the agent takes a second gun, well hidden under her oversized blouse, and fires a shot, hurting the right hand of the killer, who loses her gun. Now the agent can take her revenge and ties the killer with a very tight bondage. As a final humiliation, she opens the rival's blouse, leaving the breasts exposed.
THE END
As a special extra, you can imagine a second final, with the agent overwhelmed again by her rival: in this way, the site-member can choose between two finals for the same set... I think it's a nice idea... and you?

2. The twin sisters
The secret agent has a mission: she must capture a famous female spy that lives in a british town, so she enters in the house of the enemy and waits for her return. In the evening, the spy arrives, wearing a beautiful satin blouse and a mini skirt. The agent grabs her quickly: after a spectacular catfight, the spy is knocked out with a karate move.
The agent ties her in a room and walks away to make a call: the job is done! Suddenly, a woman attacks the agent: what a surprise, she's the spy... again! It's impossible, she's tied and gagged in the other room! The agent notes that she has a different make-up and wears a different outfit (silk blouse and satin/leather pants, not satin blouse and short skirt) and suddenly understands that she doesn't have a vital information: the spies are two... 2 twin sisters! This is her last thought, 'cause the rival knocks-out/overwhelms her... Finally, the agent finds herself tied and gagged on the floor, struggling desperately for escape! Which is her destiny?
THE END

If you like these plots, you also know how you can thank me: blouses left out, of course! (I have a preference for the ones pictured below, in particular for the gold one with the pockets)...
And the models? I think that Morrigan, Taylor, Olivia, Petra, Katarina, Robyn or Tammy could be simply stunning (I dream about a "duel" between the "evil" Morrigan and the agent Petra!)
Sorry for this long, long message... and thanks for your patience, as always.
Keep up your great work!
Cheers

maser71

Re: Ideas for some plots...

💗0
Hi Masser

A couple of really intreaging ideas there, nice work and thanks for sharing them. I like them both and am already thinking of how I could do them - Petra and Morrigan would be a good pairing if I could figure out how to get them together and where to do the shoot! Morrigans dungeon would be convenient bt I dont se it fitting the look.

I'll have a good think as I say good ideas

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
I just want to know if you've planned a 2 models set in the near future, 'cause I really want to see your version of these 2 plots... I've read in the forum about the problems with the chloroform scenes: I'm afraid about this, but I'm sure that the 2 plots will be cool anyway, just with a bit of action/catfight.
Ah, just one last thing: here you see another blouse that I would like to see LEFT OUT...
Thanks for all and good work, as always!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Maser

Not planned just yet but I have made a note of your set ideas dont worry

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Well, waiting for news about two models set (have you planned it?), here I am with another idea for a plot (if you like it)...

THE VAMPIRE
The first model is a vampire huntress, in Buffy style, and enters in the crypt of a female vampire (Morrigan and her house are perfect for this scenario) to capture an kill her. She overwhelms the vampire and ties her with a strappado. When she is going to kill the enemy, the vampire looks in her eyes and hypnotizes our Buffy, who is forced to free the vampire and takes her place in the strappado position. The vampire starts to touch her body and her beautiful satin blouse, then (last shots) bites the neck of her poor victim...

Well, I think that it could be a great shot, let me know what you think.
Cheers!

maser71

💗0
Hi Masser

Great stuff as ever, no 2 girl plans on the horizon but I do think I need to arrange some

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi Bob!
Thanks for the answer and I'm glad that you like my idea...
Just one thing: if the Morrigan-Petra combination is too difficult, I think that Hannah could be a great alternative!!!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi Bob!

Hannah is great as Petra, so... why not a 2-blonde-girls set?
Anyway, Petra (I LOVE HER!) never performed in a 2 models set in this site (like Hannah), so...
By the way, I've noticed that the most recent photos are bigger and the final result is better than ever (great lights, especially in the last Katarina set): so I'm sure that the future 2 models set will be stunning!!!
Great work and congratulations!
Cheers

maser71

💗0
Hi

Petra is a definite possibility, got me thinking anyway and Petra and Morrigan know each other which always helps

Thanks re the recent photos new camera and lighting set up

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply