Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Who would you like to take to dinner

💗0
Bob,

You work with some wonderful ladies, all are really nice, some are just drop dead gorgeous. Whilst many men here would have a favourite they would love to tie (in fact all of us must fantasize that) I wonder who they'd like to take to dinner?

For me I'm sure I'd find enjoyment in the company of any of them but if I had a fantasy date then it would have to be with Missey. She has such an expressive face and eyes that are so deep. I bet she has a most amazing character and is smart too. I'm sorry there are not more videos of Missey as I love hearing the girls talk - yes really but only for a while! Tammy I noted has a lovely voice and it is doubly enjoyable as currently I'm living in the USA (may return to UK next year) where the voices are obviously not the same.

If there are any Missey videos not posted please say when they might be or where I could find them (especially those with Morrigan).

Wonder who others would like to take on a date, and why (not looking for smutty responses).

I won't ask if you've ever taken any of your models out, but I will admit to being most envious of you. Keep up the good work and my best wishes to all the ladies.

Re: Who would you like to take to dinner

💗0
Hi Robin

Yep more Missey videos to come though none of her talking other than through a gag. Not sure I can give you specifics as to when though. I will try and remember to get her speaking in one video for you

I have never taken any of my models "out" out but we do on occasion hang out after the shoot and grab something to eat thats if they dont have a train to catch!

Cheers

Bob

💗0

Eeek! Don't make me speak on video Bob please! LOL . . I'm actually really shy with the whole talking on tape or video thing, you know when you hear your voice back and think to yourself geeze is that really what I sound like?!?! My voice sounds higher pitched in reality than it does in my own head and I think it goes up even more if i'm excited, nervous or angry.

I imagine Robin would think twice about having me as his fantasy date if he knew I sounded like Mini Mouse!. . . te he he. .

By the way Robin I was really flattered to think that you'd choose me. I went all pink in the cheeks!

Ahem Bob as someone who knows me you could have confirmed Robin's suspicions that I am indeed a smart cookie with a wicked personality but nooo. . LOL. . well pal don't expect me to be so compliant next time you come to tie me. ;-)

Missey xx

💗0
ooops!

Robin trust me I may have been lax in saying so but Missey really is smart, sexy and has a great personality. I always really enjoy doing shoots with her, What can I say, shes a cool bird and a great choice for a dinner date.

That OK? So am I Ok to tie you up again now :-)

Bob

💗0

LOL . . .

I recon were good though not sure about the bird reference (there's no pleasing some people is there!)

Missey xx

💗0
Dear Missey,

Your responses have pretty much confirmed my suspicions that you'd be great company, and I'm very flattered that you answered my post - most kind. I'm very happy that I'd have made the right choice in the fantasy stakes. I'm off with friends to enjoy a marina restaurant in Newport RI this evening will quietly wish you could join.

No other members have suggested any favourite dinner dates, you have some lovely colleagues so perhaps they're shy.

BTW, I'm sure you sound nothing like Mini Mouse although I've met her several times in Orlando and she's yet to speak to me! Not that I usually try to engage rodents in conversation.

Please don't stick needles in my effigy if Bob now starts asking you to talk at inconvenient times. I don't know what trains of thought I may have set off in his mind but he's the expert so I'll look forward to what he thinks of next.

Take care Missey x. Bob keep up the good work.
Cheers Robin

💗0

Hi Robin,

So Mini slighted you? I can't believe it, that's truly shocking! LOL . . My day has been pretty poo but reading your response made me laugh and I thank you for that.

As for the other members . . HEY YOU GUYS SPEAK UP WE CAN'T HEAR YOU! I know they have favourites as I read the forum. I think maybe the cat's got their tongue.

Hope you had a great meal. Had I read your post sooner I might have popped by in spirit! just in time for the pudding would have been nice.

Missey x

💗0
Hi Missey,

Why thank you, it was most enjoyable, I'm very lucky I have some excellent friends and good conversation is never far away with them. Yesterday was not as warm as earlier in the week but doesn't stop me looking at the yachts and hoping that maybe some day.... Unfortunately my best/only chance to get one of any size is probably the lottery but one lives in hope.

Pity you couldn't have dropped in for desert, I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought of it on occassions last night but bit of a long flight for a creme brulee. I would have loved to have seen you there, though I'd probably have fallen off my chair if you'd walked in. Would have been useful too as we couldn't reach quick concensus on the wines, maybe you could have resolved it for us.

The down side was getting back (100 minute ride back to Boston) about 1.00 having consumed too much as I wasn't driving. Too late I remembered I had to be up at 6.30 this morning to play football - it was tough and self-inflicted but any sympathy given is appreciated even if I don't deserve it.

Sorry to hear you had a poor day, won't ask why just hope it doesn't repeat, at least not anytime soon.

Thank you so much for answering me directly, I'm still a little surprised that you do but am also most gratified that you took the time out to write. It's really considerate of you.

Take care Missey
- Robin x

💗0
Hi Robin,

Glad you had a nice time. I love a good conversation. Can't say that being independently wealthy or even being able to own my own home doesn't appeal to me but like you I feel if I am to have either of these things I'd better keep doing the lottery and somewhat more consistently than I do might help.

Had I been there i'd have been little help with the wine choice. I am horrendously indecisive! though my taste in red wine is considerably more refined than my taste for white. When choosing white I usually select something that is reminiscent of lemonade lol. . lots of sugar and bubbles. Actually i'm a big fan of Asti which is a bonus as no lottery win needed! You could have kept your creme brulee! I'm a tad more decisive when it comes to desert and It would have had to include chocolate.

You done well to get up for football, good willpower! Our work had a football match recently. I spent some time rubbing deep heat on many a young man who'd hurt or strained something! One of their ankles looked like it was trying to swell the size of the football.

Don't thank me for replying! it's common curtesy. I don't understand why you'd be surprised?

Missey x

Login to reply